Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Goals, 2014

14 is my lucky number. It was my sports number and I have kind of passed that onto my kids! So it's the year 2014, so I'm thinking I should make this a great year! I need goals.  I realize that nothing gets accomplished unless I have a goal, and I write it down. So here is my brainstorming for this years goals.

1. Be grateful!
                           * Show gratitude for the things around me everyday and thank Heavenly Father. At least once a week, if not more, write a note, an email, etc to someone and thank them for something!

2. Read scriptures daily.
           
                           * Even if just one verse. Do it!

3. Pray on knees each night.

4. Eat healthier.

5. Exercise 3 x's a week.

6. Be a better mom.

                          * 8 touches, little thank you's, one on one conversations every day, love, gratitude, and patience. Teach with love.

7. Temple worship, 1-2 times per month

8.  Complain less.

                        *We all have things to complain about, but no one wants to hear about them!

9. Share my talents.

10. Be kind to me.

                          * This can be a hard one, we are always our worst critic. Be positive, and nice to not just others, but yourself !

No comments:

Post a Comment